Libram Novus is a series of small PDFs designed to support Novus in various ways. These PDFs will include such things as additional rules (that aren’t required for basic play), options, and explaining the vaious sub-systems that were used to create various aspects of the game (such as the Character Class Creation Rules).
- Libram Novus #1 – Contains rules for spell creation and for modifying spells on the fly.
- Libram Novus #2 – Contains new Classes, new Spells, and information on the Cosmology that Novus uses.
- Libram Novus #3 – Contains Character Class Creation Rules and over 50 new Talents.
- Libram Novus #4 – Contains 4 new Classes built using the Class Creation rules from Libram Novus #3 and 30 new spells for those 3 of those new Classes.
- Libram Novus #5 – Contains craftsmanship and herbalism rules. Also contains rules for Training Paths.
- Libram Novus #6 – Contains a number of optional rules, including rules for Spell Drain, playing Novus without using Levels, and alternative resolution methods.
- Libram Novus #7 – Contains rules for creating new races, including the breakdown of how existing races were created. Includes several new races, and Kindred Talents, which allow for combining races in new and unusual ways.